Mountain Town Properties seeks a “get-er-done” type person or persons for full/part time work (depends on season) providing housekeeping/cleaning services for our vacation rental homes portfolio.
Interested? Please drop off your resume or contract proposal, addressed to Jodie Ouimet, at our downtown office: 2020 Washington St Rossland.
Clean properties as assigned, ensuring compliance with Mountain Town Properties established standards of cleanliness, maintenance and repair. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guests and property.
Job involves working:
- under variable seasonal climatic conditions.
- under variable noise levels.
- mostly indoors, sometimes outdoors.
- around fumes and/or odor hazards.
- around dust and/or mite hazards.
- with commercial cleaning chemicals.
- dealing with possible bio-hazards.
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- computer skill to interact with a variety of computer applications via computer, cell phone or tablet.
- satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- must have own vehicle and cell phone.
- must have own commercial general liability insurance.
- high school graduate.
- fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- previous training in guest relations.
- previous experience in hospitality industry, preferably in housekeeping.
- prior experience in cleaning hotel guest rooms or rental properties.
- knowledge of proper consumer chemicals handling (WHMIS)