One of four original executive homes in Rossland, this Victorian home has been extensively renovated and maintained and is ready as an executive rental.
A short walk to town and all Rossland amenities, this home offers amazing views of the city and the mountains.
Walking inside the home, the classic design has been maintained and updated throughout the last 10 years, if you love character and history – this home has it!
- The front sitting room is accented by refinished wood floors, large bay window and stained glass.
- New bathroom added off the front sitting room keeps in period with hexagonal tile flooring, walk in tiled shower and heated towel rod.
- Formal dining room right off the kitchen with patio doors to the deck outside.
- Living area is accented with a Windsor Victorian Arch gas fireplace, imported from Maine.
- Crisp white kitchen with quartz countertop, stainless appliances and a 1900 s replica ILVE oven, bread & pastry oven, gas range and grill. Imported from Italy.
- Large breakfast nook offers also offers a door out to the deck, main floor laundry and views of greenery, mountains and the bonus room.
- No expense spared here – this room is absolutely one of the best rooms in Rossland. Custom inlayed wood flooring, brand new wood stove, impeccable woodwork and panoramic views of the mountains and town. Stairs down to insulated double garage mean you can bring your groceries right into the home and not have to worry about clearing off your cars in the winter.
- This is a 4 bedroom home, perfect for a family. Going up the gorgeous staircase you are greeted with lovely parkay wood flooring throughout the hallway and 3 bedrooms upstairs (4th bedroom is in the basement).
- The second bathroom is equipped with a replicated claw foot bathtub, dual vanities, and hexagonal marble tiles with mosaic glass tile inlay; heated under foot.
This home has been lovingly renovated for the owners to eventually live in, it is full of character with all modern mechanical amenties. Owner is looking for the perfect tenants that will treat this home as if it was their own. Long term tenants will get preference – winter rentals are not preferred and, if considered, will be offered at a premium monthly rate (not the posted monthly rate), to tenants with impeccable references only.
No smoking, no pets. Applications must be filled out to be considered. Utilities are not included.